When Buying Real Estate: Brenda is the Right Real Estate Agent
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. Buying a home may seem scary, especially if it is your first home. New, unfamiliar terms will be discussed, and it involves more money than you’ve ever spent. It seems so permanent! But with good research, you will gain a better understanding of the home buying process, and we will also be able to approach the process realistically without feeling overwhelmed. It is important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market. One who will protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions.
As your agent, my focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and an expert in the local market, we’ll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I’ll be representing you, not the seller. This assures that my experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your buyer’s agent it is important to serve you courteously and productively, we will:
Review the Agency Disclosure and Buyer’s Agreement.
- Complete a want and needs criteria list for your new home.
- Assure that you are not only prequalified but preapproved for a loan by a mortgage lender. After your loan is preapproved, we will know what size mortgage you can get and determine what price range we should be looking.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but direct you to resources about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. While working in collaboration with your mortgage officer we can help you avoid costly mistakes
- Guide you through the entire buying process with great care, from finding homes to look, negotiating an offer, coordinating and interpreting various inspections, closing the deal to move in day.
Let me help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are .protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you right away.
We can get together and talk about your real estate buying plan. Call me at the office (8434259852) or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll set up a time that is easy and convenient for you to meet.
P. S. If you’re not ready to meet in person, please tour through my website, I’m sure you’ll find the resources here useful and helpful. Enjoy!