Selling Real Estate: Brenda is the Right Real Estate Agent
Let’s be honest, when selling a home, a real estate agent can be an indispensable resource. As your Realtor, my focus is to help you get the most monies to your bottom line. I will work hard not only in finding you qualified buyers to see your house, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and an expert in the local market, we’ll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I’ll be representing you, not the buyer. This assures that my experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your listing agent it is important to serve you courteously and productively, I will:
Review the Agency Disclosure and Seller’s Listing Agreement.
- Provide comparable sales data from local tax rolls and our MLS based on map searches.
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of surrounding neighborhoods. Determine with you a reasonable asking price for your property based on market data and recent sales.
- Honestly, share with you the market conditions. Should we be preparing for a marathon or a sprint?
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure that potential buyers will stop and make a call or drive right by. Here are a few hints to enhance the curb appeal for a successful sale of your property.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing and advertising plan, we will cast a wide net in looking for a potential buyer. This strategy consists of traditional methods such as mailings, signage and networking with fellow real estate agents and cutting edge technology consisting of internet marketing sites that drive potential buyers to your property.
- Provide you with buyer and agent feedback from showings.
- Guide you through the entire selling process with great care, from finding a buyer, negotiating an offer, and interpreting various inspections, closing the deal to move in day.
Let me help you sell your property and assure your best interests are .protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you right away.
We can get together and talk about your real estate selling plan. Call me at the office (8434259852) or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), we’ll set up a time that is easy and convenient for you to meet.
P. S. If you’re not ready to meet in person, please tour through my website, I’m sure you’ll find the resources here useful and helpful. Enjoy!